The Hellenic Liver Patients Association “Prometheus” announces a hiring position of “Project Manager” based in Athens, with a fixed-term contract of twelve (12) months for a full-time position.
She/he will manage and implement national and EU funded projects in various social action and innovation areas.
· Plan and organize project activities, manage project risks, adapt to achieve project and organization goals.
· Directly implement activities such as project meetings, documentation, and reports, research support, development and reviewing of deliverables, according to preset specifications and guidelines.
· Strengthen and maintain effective planning and reporting mechanisms within the office to ensure smooth implementation of programs across sectors and locations
· Financial monitoring and management support for the funded programmes
· Initiate, manage and cultivate relations with third parties and stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
· Academic background in Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences / Education or relevant field. A postgraduate degree will be considered an additional asset
· Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, and ability to adapt messages to fit the needs of a variety of audiences.
· Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
· Experience in managing teams.
· At least 2+ years of experience in EU funded projects management and implementation.
· Good knowledge and understanding of EU procedures and project design/management methodologies.
What we offer:
· Competitive remuneration and excellent career development prospects.
· Experience and exposure in wide thematic and programme areas of work and the opportunity to contribute to projects of positive social impact.
· An international environment and the opportunity to work with renowned organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
· Friendly, flexible, and creative working environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Selection of candidates will be made with strict criteria related to the above text. Candidates’ interviews will be conducted also digitally, via online meetings.
The deadline for submitting applications (exclusively through the “ngoHeroes” platform) is September 15th 2022. CVs sent outside the platform will be excluded.