Odyssea, is seeking a Tutor for Woodworking training to co-design and teach structured short-term cycles of courses. The courses target vulnerable populations, refugees and migrants and will be held in Athens.
The course aims to train participants in the standard process of professional woodworking. The course guides participants through the understanding of wood as a material and its properties, to the fundamental tools of woodworking, industrial manufacturing and assembling processes, polishing, finishing and to the collaborative workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in education
- Consistency, dedication & responsibility
- Proven experience in the field