Odyssea, is seeking a Tutor for IT and Networks training to co-design and teach structured short-term cycles of courses. The courses target vulnerable populations, refugees and migrants and will be held in Athens.
In this course, participants are trained on Information Technology, hardware & software, windows OS & server, virtual machines, computer networks, connections and cabling and network security. They gain a clear understanding of typical equipment failure modes and the available repair options.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in education
- Consistency, dedication & responsibility
- Proven experience in the field