Odyssea, is seeking a Tutor for HVAC & Plumbing training to co-design and teach structured short-term cycles of courses. The courses target vulnerable populations, refugees and migrants and will be held in Athens.
The course is a blend of theory and practical training giving a basic understanding and knowledge of key Plumbing and HVAC topics including: hot and cold water systems, sanitation, as well as the fundamentals of heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air conditioning. It is also emphasizing on safety procedures, specialized tools, and repairs. By completing this course successfully, participants will dispose of the expertise needed for job entry in the Plumbing and HVAC field.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in education
- Consistency, dedication & responsibility
- Proven experience in the field