Our organization, “Social Cooperative Activities for Vulnerable Groups” – K.S.D.E.O. “EDRA”, is looking for an experienced Communications Officer (Full time, Peristeri / Attica) to create and implement communications strategies that further our goals.
Required experience in European Programmes: Erasmus +, Creative Europe etc.
- Support and assistance to the Project Manager to develop and implement an effective communications strategy
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- Minimum of 2years relevant experience in a communications role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- English knowledge (Certificate of Proficiency)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proven experience in European projects
The organization offers:
Friendly and pleasant work environment
Professional Development Prospects
Continuing education capabilities
Dynamic Working Environment
Candidates should send their resume by email to [email protected] until 5th July, on the subject: “Submitting a CV for the position of Communications Officer”.