“Civil Act” announces a hiring position of “Fundraising Manager”, based in Athens, with a dependent relationship or fixed-term contract of twelve (12) months and significant prospects for professional development.
We are looking for a person with experience in the field of Fundraising, specializing in ESPA and European programs/grants, in areas such as strategic and business planning, organizational/ operational restructuring and transformation, and digital transformation.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Prepares tailored, persuasive and creative funding applications, as well as trust proposals to be submitted for corporate and trusts humanitarian funding and other grants
• Design detailed project plan for small/medium scale projects (incl. resource planning and budgeting)
• Manages and develops stakeholder-donor contacts
• Elaborate policy documents in line with strategic decisions and institutional requirements and re-design business processes in various functional areas
• Participate in the planning, budgeting of small/medium scale projects
• Communicates on a daily basis with the management team for strategic planning and implementation of funding goals
• Plans and submits proposals with priority of EU funding programs/grants and ESPA.
• Represents the organization in collaborations at national and international level to achieve the submission proposals
• Manages and organizes fundraising actions and deadlines of the proposals
• Elaborate policy documents in line with strategic decisions and institutional requirements
• Works to identify suitable donors, trusts & foundations to approach, whose criteria match the Organization’s aims and activities
• Graduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance/economics or in a relevant discipline
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in managing ESPA and EU proposal platforms
• Excellent and engaging written and oral communication skills in Greek and English
• Excellent computer skills: Microsoft, Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint
• Team spirit and analytical skills with an ability to think laterally in order to quickly identify new opportunities
• Ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team multi-tasking personality.
• Ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within deadlines.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
• High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
• Master in business administration or relevant discipline
• Prior working experience in a NGO
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Selection of candidates will be made with strict criteria related to the above text. Candidates’ interviews will be conducted digitally, via online meeting.
The deadline for submitting applications (exclusively through “ngoHeroes” platform) is set for Sunday, January 31, 2021.