CHALLEDU is expanding. We are looking for 2 enthusiastic ‘Project Managers and Researchers’!
We are interested in hiring 2 junior Project Managers-Researchers who will manage European projects (mainly Erasmus+), make research and communicate with our partners.
𝗗𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀
– Manage projects, communicate with European partners and prepare reports for CHALLEDU current projects
– Represent CHALLEDU abroad to various educational events, transnational meetings and local activities (ability to travel with vacation passport)
– Make research and produce material (mainly Guides, courses, Scenarios etc) within the context of each project
– Give feedback to material produced by the partners of each project
-Develop newsletters, press releases, website content, social media content, dissemination actions within the frame of each project when asked by the partnership.
-Collaborate with the members of CHALLEDU team and coordinated them for the development of the Output we lead (usually a game, of game-based material)
– Establish strong relationships with international project partners for the development of new projects and programs
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀
– Outstanding use of English language, both in writing and orally
– Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in an Education related field
– Proven Experience in designing and implementing research and innovation projects and initiatives (Erasmus+)
– Proven understanding regarding the use of new technologies in teaching and learning
– Ability to work under pressure and multitask in an effective and efficient manner
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Ability to form strategies and take initiatives
– Excellent communications and management skills
– Strong problem-solving, organization and negotiation skills
– Responsible, ethical and honest
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀
– MSc or PhD in any relevant field
– Demonstrated experience in preparing, coordinating and implementing EU-funded projects
– Proven experience in coordinating teams
– Comprehensive understanding of the different levels of education, such as primary, secondary, higher, youth, adult education and VET
– Outstanding use of Greek language
– Knowledge of tools such as Slack, Asana, Canva
-Willingness to lean New things and tools
We look forward to working with you!
All the interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] by the 3rd September 2021. They are also asked to reply the following questionnaire https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff0mdghEFQZxkkZHS-hHm_NTfhSdLnF5AGDWklwCd7tF3soQ/viewform
It’s noted that only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.