Does empowering people to claim their rights sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of the most marginalized people?
ActionAid Hellas (AAH) is searching for Youth Center Officer to join a global movement of committed individuals, working to further human rights and defeat poverty.
We are an independent, international organization that has been working since 1972 with over 15 million people in 45 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice.
We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in business administration, finance or other related field and at least two (2) years of working experience in similar roles, to coordinate and facilitate all Youth Centre activities & reception services and to plan, monitor and enable all building facilities and maintenance to ensure proper implementation and development of services and programs.
We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills, and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Experience in event management and monitoring facilities will be considered an asset.
The Youth Center Officer will:
· Administer all Youth Centre reception services and coordinate time schedules of activities, workshops, and sessions, on a daily basis and prepare monthly plans
· Ensure proper operation of the Youth Centre, including accounting and expense management documentation
· Administer data management systems, registrations, appointments, evaluation forms and ensure that all information needed is complete, up to date and aligned with data protection guidelines
· Support events / happenings in the Youth Centre and coordinate relevant arrangements & administrative activities, when necessary
· Oversee building facilities and maintenance and conduct regular inspections to ensure that AAH Youth Centre is a safe environment for staff and audience
We offer an attractive remuneration package, along with a friendly work environment. We provide personal development opportunities, as well as opportunities to have a real impact on our societies. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities’ employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
Note: The position is based in Thessaloniki Area
Applications deadline: 10th of May 2021. Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on facebook and twitter to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).