Since 2018, the NGO Techfugees For Impact has been delivering the #TF4Women Fellowship, and started this year a new programme, the Pathway, to accelerate the professional inclusion of refugee women in tech and digital jobs.
We are looking for a Programmes Manager to join our office in Greece based in Athens and support the execution of the first ever #TF4Women Fellowship in Greece. In duo with the current Programmes Manager responsible for programmes & content management,you will work under the supervision of the#TF4Women Operations Manager in collaboration with your fellow colleagues in Italy and France.
The 1st edition of the Fellowship begins this mid-November 2021 in Greece with 12 participants and around 30 volunteers to get onboard!
Mission & Responsibilities
1. Engagement and relationships with Fellows
– Contribute to the recruitment of Fellows & Volunteers for the #TF4Women Programmes in Greece (with the Communication Officer);
– Co-pilot the selection of Fellows & Volunteers (with the current Programmes Manager & Operations Manager);
– Be the point of contact within the association identified by the Fellows & Volunteers;
– Monitor the progress of Fellows of Programmes linked to Volunteers (with current Programmes Manager);
– Organize networking and ecosystem discovery activities (with Operations Manager);
– Manage requests for logistical support (transport, babysitting, computers) from Fellows;
– Maintain a file with all the contacts of Fellows & Volunteers as well as Service Providers for whom it is responsible in compliance with the rules in force.
2. Community Management
– Distribute all useful information and relevant opportunities to Fellows via channels provided for this purpose;
– Animating this community by organizing regular online and offline events;
– Maintain contact with all Fellows & volunteers involved so they feel safe, empowered and stay informed about the programme evolution.
– Keep a diary of main issues and how to solve them to provide to the impact reporters as well as share with the team in France & Italy.
– Maintain a file with all Community contacts in accordance with GDPR rules after the Programmes.
– Identify among the Volunteers & Fellows people likely to take part in the association’s advocacy campaigns (with Head of Coms);
– Monitor news and actions of community partners (with Head of Coms).
Shared responsibilities (with the current Programmes Manager):
– Recruit, select and match programme’s Fellows and Volunteers ;
– Contribute to the creation of communication content on the programme as well as the Association’s external relations ;
– Contribute to the professional integration of Beneficiaries (with the current Programmes Manager & Operations Manager);
– Contribute to the development of the Association’s operations, in particular through comparative analysis as well as monitoring trends and news in the sectors of social innovation, recruitment in the fields of technology and digital, diversity in the professional world, the reception and integration of refugees…
More info on the roles’ requirements & details, as well as the application process can be found here: https://techfugees.app.box.com/s/pdsosqsh1lbyx7oypkzq6z6o9jl5sqku