CHALLEDU is expanding!
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member in our team who will take over the secretarial and administrative support of our organization!
CHALLEDU has a long tradition in DESIGNING and MANAGING various European Calls mainly Erasmus+ (KA1; KA2; KA3).
𝗗𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀
– Organization of our office (Archiving of documents, email management, logistics etc)
-Monitoring administrative processes of various projects (working days, signatures be employees, etc)
-Social media management (collection of material by project managers and posts on facebook/instagramm/linkenin/youtube)
-Website management (collection of material by project managers and update of websites with news, new projects, press releases etc)
-Organization and coordination of meetings / events
-Translations (from English to Greek and Greek to English)
-Other responsibilities (eg. travel organization, participation in training events and meetings, etc)
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀
– Outstanding use of English language, both in writing and orally
– Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in an accountant or social media manager
– Proven Experience in similar fields of work
– Excel, Word, PPT, Social media
– Ability to work under pressure and multitask in an effective and efficient manner
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Ability to form strategies and take initiatives
– Excellent communications and management skills
– Strong problem-solving, organization and negotiation skills
– Responsible, ethical and honest
-Willingness to learn new things (especially in fields that you might have not worked before)
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀
– Master in any relevant field
– Demonstrated experience in administrative support or dissemination actions for EU-funded projects
– Experience in using other tools such as Wordpress administrator profile, Canva, ZOOM, Google drive/workspace, Asana, Slack
– Outstanding use of Greek language
-Willingness to lean New things and tools
All the interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] by the 20th of February 2021 It’s noted that only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
The position will be funded by a specific program of OAED so the applicants should be young people between 19-29 years old and have unemployment card (at least 1 month)
We look forward to working with you!